BSNS 112 Business Statistics
This is our least favourite core commerce paper by a country mile. We hate using statistical software, but stats is just processes, we can help you lock these down. If you understand them, you are well on your way to smashing this paper. We try and make it as clear and easy to understand as possible with interactive questions to further solidify your learnings. This gets you access to one semester.
- Confidence Intervals for One Mean and Proportion
- Hypothesis Test for One Mean and Proportion
- Hypothesis Tests for the Difference Between Two Means and Two Proportions
- Non-Parametric tests
- Chi-Squared Tests
- ANOVA Test
- Linear Regression and Correlation
- Qualitative Research
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Data Quality Features
- Dummy Variables and Logistic Regression
- Transformations Feature Construction Measuring Accuracy
- Whigham Models
Disclaimer: Comtutor is an independent tutoring company with no association to the University of Otago. We make no claim to represent or be endorsed by the University. While we know our courses are unreal, we still encourage you to attend your lectures and tutorials.