BSNS 115 Accounting – Workshop
Location: Venue TBC
Date & Time: Cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions – Message our FB page about buying a booklet
Tutor: Ruby Cotter
Ruby is a third-year student studying a Bcom (Accounting) and Bsci (Physiology). She tutored students in Accounting throughout high school and is excited to bring back her passion to help people in BSNS 115. Outside of Uni, Ruby loves skiing, running, and finding the best cafes for a good feed.
What is a workshop?
We are often asked, what do your workshops actually involve and why are they useful? At each workshop, you are provided with a full booklet of notes which have been handcrafted by our high-quality tutors. Throughout the day, the tutor will run through the booklet of notes explaining each concept and working through practice questions with you. Our workshops run from 9 am – 3 pm so we can help as many students as possible.
These workshops are great if you feel confident about the paper to give you an overview of all the concepts so you can see which topics you don’t know as well. Or as a crash course if you have neglected your studies throughout the semester and need to get over the line! At Comtutor, we know that your time is valuable, so we try and get the trickier bits done early on.
Our tutors and your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we are putting some precautions in place to manage social distancing and ensure you feel comfortable in the learning environment.
- Workshops will be hosted at Level 2 or below with a maximum capacity limit and social distancing.
- Full refunds would be provided should we be at Level 3 or Level 4.
- We will have a QR code as advised by the NZ Government for you to scan as you enter the workshop.
- Hand sanitsier will also be available and encouraged.
- We will unfortunately not be serving our usual lunch, We will account for this with an extended lunch break.
- We have chosen venues that allow for social distancing, this will allow for appropriate spaces in seating and comfort of all attendees.
- We ask that if you are unwell to not attend and we can arrange a refund or booklet delivery.
We thank you for your patience and support during this time. We will continue to keep you updated as things change and look forward to bringing you our workshops.
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected] or message our Insta or Facebook page.
Disclaimer: Comtutor is an independent tutoring company with no association to the University of Otago. We make no claim to represent or be endorsed by the University. We still encourage and recommend you attend all your lectures and tutorials.