Smash your exams with our brand new PSYC112 online course! Written by Liv Bruce, who poured her heart and soul into making this course the best there can be for your exam!
- Thought and Language (1 – 9)
- Child Development (10 – 18)
- Abnormal Psychology (19 – 27)
- Social Psychology (28 – 36)
Disclaimer: Comtutor is an independent tutoring company with no association to the University of Otago. We make no claim to represent or be endorsed by the University. While we know our courses are unreal, we still encourage you to attend your lectures and tutorials.
Lessons Sample lesson
- Introduction to Social Psychology and Freudian Theories (L1, L2)
- Attitudes, Attitude Change and Attributions (L3, L4)
- Interpersonal Relationships and Social Influence (L5, L6)
- Stanford Prison Experiment and Milgram Obedience Studies (L7, L8)
- Prejudice (L9)
- Module 4: Practice Short Answers
- Module 4: Solved Short Answers